Street Legal Golf Cart Waiver
The following rules apply to all golf carts used at one of Destin Days Vacation Rental Properties:
All of our golf carts are electric and are not designed to be driven long distances or for long periods of time. Doing so will overheat and damage the motor. If this occurs during a reservation, the person renting the home will be responsible for any and all associated repairs. This includes a complete motor replacement which could exceed $1,000.00. A replacement golf cart will not be provided.
– Golf Carts are only allowed to be driven inside the gated community and to and from the nearest beach access at the Crab Trap Restaurant by a responsible person 21 years or older with a valid driver’s license.
DO NOT DRIVE THE GOLF CART outside of the designated areas which are the gated community and the nearest beach access located at the Crab Trap Restaurant. If you do leave the designated areas the golf cart will alert our staff via GPS and the golf cart will be removed from the home for the remainder of your stay. Refunds will not be issued for loss of use due to failure to comply with golf cart agreement.
– The person responsible for renting through Destin Days Vacation Rentals and who has agreed to the golf cart rules and regulations assumes complete liability for any bodily injury or property damage caused by the golf cart. The Damage Waiver does not include coverage for injury or damage caused by the golf cart.
– The person responsible for renting through Destin Days Vacation Rentals and who has agreed to the golf cart rules and regulations is responsible for any loss or any damage to the golf cart or its accessories. The Damage Waiver does not include coverage for the loss or damage to the golf cart or its accessories.
– Rules of the road apply when golf carts are being driven through the community. The person responsible for renting through Destin Days Vacation Rentals and who has agreed to the golf cart rules and regulations will be responsible for all tickets, fines associated with the use of the golf cart within the community.
– Golf carts are to be properly secured to avoid theft, damage or unauthorized use. Golf carts must left at your rental property and in the garage every night.
– Please remove all trash from the golf cart and rinse off any sand and dirt prior to your departure. Failure to clean the golf cart will result in a $50 charge to the reservation holders card on file.
Violation of any of the above rules may result in loss of use of the golf cart
By reading and signing this waiver, you are stating that you, your family, or anyone that utilizes the golf cart from your reserved rental property listed below has read, understands, and agrees to this GOLF CART WAIVER and hold both Destin Days II, LLC and the owner of the rental property you are staying in completely harmless and free of any and all liability that may arise from use of the golf cart.
Please sign and complete the form below stating that you have read, understand, and agree to this Golf Cart Waiver.